For entry level and department store 1-speed, 3-speed, 7-speed, 14-speed and 21-speed bicycles:
- Check front and rear dropout alignments.
- True and dish front and rear wheels off-bike minus tires and tubes.
- Stress relieve front and rear wheels.
- Check rear derailleur hanger alignment if applicable against properly dished rear wheel.
- Adjust hubs.
- Adjust headset.
- Grease and install seat post and stem.
- Grease and install pedals.
- Adjust brakes.
- Adjust derailleurs if applicable.
- Reinstall tires and tubes and wheels.
1 to 1.5 hours total labor for this service.