For mid-range to high-end 1-speed, IGH, 9-speed, 10-speed, 11-speed, 18-speed, 20-speed, 22-speed, 27-speed, 30-speed and 33-speed bicycles:
- Check front and rear dropout alignment.
- Balance tension front and rear wheels.
- Dish front and rear wheels.
- True front and rear wheels off-bike minus tires and tubes to +/- .002 in.
- Stress relieve front and rear wheels.
- Check rear derailleur hanger alignment if applicable against properly dished rear wheel.
- Torque bottom-bracket or bottom-bracket cups if required.
- Torque crankset if required.
- Augment hub grease if necessary.
- Adjust hubs.
- Adjust and torque headset if required.
- Grease and install seat post and stem and torque if required.
- Grease and install pedals.
- Adjust brakes.
- Adjust derailleurs if applicable.
- Reinstall tires and tubes and wheels.
2 to 2.5 hours total labor for this service.